500 Internal Server error adding folder through tempo

Posted Sep 30 by Anthony Miller.

Hi,
I'm baffled! I have a CS10 (SP2 Update 13), Tomcat 7, Java 7, OTDS (10.5), Tempo 10.5, Gateway 1.1.6, Content Service 10.0.10 (as I'm using CS 10 in this config).

I can access CS fine and get authenticated via OTDS. I can access Tempo via the webaccess url fine. I can see myself, I can update my tempo profile, I can see the tempobox folder in the Personal Workspace. However, when I come to add a document or add a folder via the tempoui I get a 500 Internal Server error.

I've turned on logging on CS10, I can see the connection coming in (KWSASocket::OpenServiceAsClient), it states that I am connected to server (localhost:4099 - don't know why this says localhost though and not my servername), I get an Open Client success, then a Sending request for server to begin and then I get a Sending request for server to end, waiting for response and then we get our 500 Internal Server error.

I can't see what may be wrong and perhaps someone can shed some light here.

Thanks,

Anthony

1 Answer

BEST ANSWER: As chosen by the author.

Hi, I solved it so am posting for those interested.

I installed the marvellous 'Builder' and watched in delight/annoyance that builder found it straight away. I could see the connection being made and the call coming through to CS at the point that the button is clicked to add a folder or file.

I got an error in the SendCreateNotifications:SendCreateNotifications function in the OTSYNC module. The error stated 'Can only call Scripts or External API Functions'.

Thankfully this turned out to be fixed by a patch for tempo (pat100001635_CS64_WIN.zip). Once installed all was ok with the world once more.

Anthony

You have subscribed and will receive email notifications of updates to this topic. To unsubscribe, uncheck the checkbox.

Statistics

Related categories

Related tags

Your answer

To leave an answer, please sign in.